The reasons to use MyPlace – SelfStorage are as varied as life itself. From preserving the value of heirlooms and storing files to storage space for hobby and seasonal items like winter tires: Every item can find a safe new home in our storage rooms.
Take a virtual tour of our storage rooms to see for yourself:
Furniture, files and co. – what can I store at MyPlace – SelfStorage?
Our self-storage units can be used for both private and commercial purposes.
Naturally, their types of use are particularly varied in the private area.
- moving days,
- changing lifestyle and family situations,
- study trips or stays abroad,
- seasonal hobbies or hobbies that require lots of space,
- valuable heirlooms,
- renovating your own home or
- lack of storage space in the basement or garage
can prompt you to think about renting a storage room.
In urban centers like Zurich, deciding to rent external storage space can also save you money by using available space more efficiently. Our locations in Binz, Oerlikon and Dietlikon will happily support you in this endeavor.
It doesn't matter whether you need short- or long-term storage: Our units are available for a minimum period of two weeks and the rental contract can be terminated at any time provided you give two weeks’ notice.
Storage space for companies in Zurich
Of course, Swiss business owners also benefit from our storage rooms: Additional space allows you to keep your office and store free of stored goods, samples, blueprints and files. Things that can make it difficult to breathe when scattered around usually take up little more than a few square feet of storage space. This also applies to business documents that are subject to a statutory retention period.
With our free parcel receipt service our team also supports you with other things than just questions about storage. Endlessly looking for shipments delivered in your absence is then a thing of the past.
Simple storage at MyPlace – SelfStorage in Switzerland
This is how you can simply create free space for your professional and private life:
- Let our team advise you free of charge, select your location of choice and book your storage room on site or online.
- Once you have signed the rental contract, you receive your personal access code with which you can get into the storage premises (daily between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.).
- Using our dollies and spacious freight elevators, you can then bring your items to your storage unit quickly, effortlessly and barrier-free.
- Once everything is in its place, you can secure your storage unit using a padlock (available from the vending machine in the loading yard and from our (online) store)
- Thanks to state-of-the-art security measures such as video surveillance, alarm systems and security service, you can rest assured that your items are optimally secured.
Looking for a storage room in Switzerland?
Our no-commitment and free quote request system is the best place to start and protects you from misjudging your actual storage requirements. However, our professionals will also gladly provide you with all the information you need via our toll-free hotline (Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sat 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at 0800 491 491).
We would love to welcome you at one of our locations soon!