- 0800 491 491
- We would be happy to help you personally!
- 0800 491 491
- Arrange a callback
- Make an appointment
- Send a mail
- Open Chat
Finding the right storage room size is sometimes difficult - most people underestimate how many things you can store in just a few square meters. As an all-round service provider, we are of course happy to advise you and help you until you find the right size.
- Take a look at our examples below
- Let our store staff advise you in person or on the phone
- Use our storage space calculator
- Read our tips & tricks for space-saving storage
TIP: As a rule of thumb: approx. 10% of the living space corresponds to the required storage space.
Examples of storage sizes
To give you an idea of how much space even a small storage room offers, we show you practical examples here:
Storage locker 1 m³
XXXL > 50m2
Let our store staff advise you in person or on the phone!
Storage size calculator
With our calculator you can find out how big your storage room should be.
3 person sofa+-
2 person sofa+-
Dining table for 4+-
Dining table for 6+-
Base cabinet (kitchen)+-
Your estimated storage size is 0.000.00 m²
To use the entire area - and height! - of the storage room as well as possible, here is a list of valuable tips & tricks:
- Always at hand: For quick access and a good overview, make a list of where you have stored which things.
- Use room height: When stacking the boxes and storage items, make sure that the heavy things are at the bottom.
- Box selection: Use large boxes for light items and smaller boxes for heavier items.
- More protection: protect your furniture - such as sofas, mattresses and armchairs - with the right covers from our shop.
- Quick access: items and boxes that you rarely use can be moved to the back.